- Start: Mill Ln/Granta Pl corner (in front of The Mill pub)
- Distance: 5-6km
- Time: walk (1-1.5h), cycle (45min)
- Loop: alternative paths on the Grantchester Meadows
- Alternative options: running, kayak/canoe, SUP
- When you get there: picnic, walking around, swimming
From Mill Ln/Granta Pl corner (front of the The Mill pub) cross the bridge and walk along the river in upriver direction through Coe Fen and Sheep’s Green. Next, turn right and cross the bridge. From there, continue to walk along the river (this time on the right bank) through the Paradise LNR. You should get to the Grantchester Meadows street which leads to the Grantchester Meadows. You can continue to walk along the river through the Meadows – the area is relatively large.
Return: you can take the same way to return or return through the residential areas, streets and parks instead of Paradise LNR, Sheep’s Green and Coe Fen.